- 1 cup of Legurme boiled quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon of paprika paste
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 8 pieces of cherry tomatoes
- 5 branches of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
Add tomato paste and paprika paste to the Legurme boiled quinoa and mix until the contents become homogeneous.
Peel the cucumbers and cut them into tiny pieces. Then wash and chop the cherry tomatoes and put them in the bowl.
Add salt, pepper and sumac, and then add finely chopped parsley. Then add olive oil, lemon, and pomegranate syrup and mix.
Enjoy your meal.