Clarification Text of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data
- Identity of Data Controller
Yayla Agro Gıda San. ve Tic. A.Ş – Central Registration System No: 2193263119165470 (“Yayla Bakliyat”), we care about the security and privacy of your personal data and in this respect, we respectfully submit the following in order to fulfill our obligation to clarify the following issues within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) regarding all kinds of personal data belonging to our employees, suppliers and customers.
Protection of personal data is among the fundamental policies of Yayla Bakliyat, and data security has been given priority throughout the existence of our corporation and we have adopted this as a working principle. Yayla Bakliyat accepts and undertakes to comply with all responsibilities stipulated by the LPPD. With this full sense of responsibility and in the capacity of Data Controller, we process, record, transfer, share and store your personal data as we have explained and within the limits defined by official legislation.
- Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
PERSONAL DATA THAT MAY BE PROCESSED
The personal data that may be subject to processing by us are as follows;
There are categories such as Identity, Communication, Location, Personnel Affairs, Legal Action, Customer Transaction, Physical Space Security, Transaction Security, Finance, Professional Experience, Marketing, Race and Ethnicity, Philosophical Belief, Religion, Sect and Other Beliefs, Health Information, Criminal Conviction and Security Measures.
You can access detailed and up-to-date information from the Personal Data Protection Authority Registration Inquiry System and examine Categories, Purposes, Recipients, Periods, Person Groups, Foreign Countries, Security Measures.
|Identity Data, Personal Data: Name, Surname, Republic of Turkey Identity No, Identity Number, Photograph, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Spouse and Child Information, Place of Birth, Date of Birth, Place of Registration, Volume No, Family Number, Register No, Marital Status, Gender, Passport Number, Nationality|
|Contact Data: Phone, Email Address, Address|
|Financial Data: Sales/Purchase Information (Products And Services etc.), Credit Card Number, Bank Account Information|
|Personal Data of Special Nature: In case of obtaining a copy of the Identity Document for the Personnel or Distributors, the Nationality, Religion and Blood Group, Health Data of the Personnel etc. İn the Document.|
|Visual Data: Camera Records|
|Family and Relatives Data: Information of Relatives and Family Members Declared by Employees, such as Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Republic of Turkey Identity Number|
|Other information: Military Status, Criminal Record, Educational Information, Reference Information Etc. declared by Employees|
|Transaction Security: Internet Logs of Corporate Internet Users in Compliance with the Relevant Law|
Although your personal data may vary depending on the product sold by Yayla Bakliyat or the commercial relationship, it can be processed by our corporation in the best possible way.
In our Corporation, there are data of special nature on identity, communication, religion/belief, health, financial status, education and others with respect to Employee Candidate, Employee, Shareholder/Partner, Potential Product or Service Purchaser, Intern, Supplier Employee, Supplier Official, Product or Service User, Parent / Guardian / Representative, Visitor etc.
Your personal data, which has been obtained due to the reasons required for the compliance with the law stated in the laws of the Republic of Turkey or with the consent of the data owners, is processed by Yayla Bakliyat for the following purposes;
- Fulfilling our legal obligations set forth in the Constitution/Law/Decree Law/Regulations/Regulations,
- Execution of product supply and after-sales service processes, carrying out repair processes, ensuring customer satisfaction and satisfying demands,
- Managing accounting and financial processes in the sales or supply processes of products and services,
- Managing the logistics process of the products and services purchased from our corporation,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of people who have a business relationship with our corporation (Administrative operations for communication carried out by our corporation, ensuring the physical security and control of the locations of our corporation, business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employee) evaluation processes, legal compliance process, financial affairs, etc.),
- Managing security operations, accidents or other similar events for medical-insurance purposes
- Establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, while ensuring the safety of those in our business by making use of video camera (CCTV) images, and helping to prevent, detect and prosecute criminal offenses,
- By using video camera (CCTV) images, establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, as well as ensuring the safety of those in our corporation and assisting in the prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offenses,
- Informing you about the information, products and services you will request from our Corporation
- Determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our corporation
- Ensuring the execution of our corporation’s human resources policies
- Fulfilling a legal obligation determined by the legislation if it is expressly stated in the legislation or if necessary
- Making analysis and loyalty studies about the products and services you have purchased, planning and implementing promotion, survey, advertisement, market research, marketing and campaigns and presenting general and special offers,
In addition to that, your personal data is processed for the purpose of performance and fulfillment of our purposes and legal obligations within the framework of our obligations and liabilities resulting from the Law on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by means of Such Publications No. 5651 and the relevant legislation, Law on Regulation of Electronic Commerce No. 6563 and the relevant legislation, Labor Law No. 4857, Turkish Code of Commerce No. 6102, Turkish Penal Code No. 5237 and the Law on Protection of Personal Data and the relevant legislation.
Moreover, your personal data stated hereinabove is recorded in the physical archives and information systems of Yayla Bakliyat and retained in both digital and physical means.
Your personal data processed for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text shall be anonymized or deleted by us when the purpose requiring the processing does no longer exist or upon the expiry of the statutory terms. You are entitled to withdraw your explicit consent on the processing and use of personal data at any time.
- Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data can be transferred to domestic service providers such as information technology, software, archive, printing house, logistics/distribution enterprises with the services we receive, other third parties we collaborate and our board of directors, business/solution partners of ours and legally authorized public and private organizations and enterprises for the purpose of enabling us to offer your this service provided to be limited with the reason requiring for the personal data to be transferred within the scope of the Law and relevant regulations for the above-cited purposes.
- Method of Collection of Personal Data and Legal Grounds
Your personal data can be collected on all sorts of verbal, written or electronic medium by automatic or non-automatic methods based on legal grounds of legitimate reasons of our Corporation for the purposes stated hereinabove in accordance with the fundamental principles set forth in the Law and provided to be stipulated in the law stated in subparagraph (2) of Article 5 of the Law, conclusion and/or performance of the agreement, performance of the legal obligation and not to harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the related person.
- Your Rights on Protection of Personal Data
You are entitled to practice right be informed on whether your personal data are processed or not, right to obtain related information on the details of the process, right to inquire the reason for processing your personal data and its conformity with legitimate purposes, right to obtain information on the domestic and overseas third persons to whom your data are transferred, right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete, the right to request for the personal data to be deleted or destructed or anonymized in case reasons for processing do no longer exist, the right to request for such circumstances or corrections to be notified to the third parties, right to object in cases of exclusive processing of your personal data by automated systems which produce unfavorable effects to you.
You may file your applications related to your personal data within the scope of the Law by filling out the relevant domains in Yayla Bakliyat Data Subject Application form by means of any of the following means.
|APPLICATION METHOD||Written Application||By e-mail|
|APPLICATION ADDRESS||İstanbul Yolu 30.Km Saray Mh. Fatih Sultan Mehmet Blv. No:327 P.K. 06980 Kazan – Ankara||[email protected]|
|INFORMATION TO BE DELIVERED WITH APPLICATION||The expression “Information Request within the Scope of Law on Protection of Personal Data” shall be written on the envelope/notification, failing to do so shall result in the request not to be processed.
Official documents indicating your identity can be requested.
|The expression “Information Request within the Scope of Law on Protection of Personal Data” shall be written in the subject field of the e-mail, failing to do so shall result in the request not to be processed.
Filing your request by the e-mail address you have previously provided while registering with our corporation shall expedite the identification process.
Our corporation shall conclude and finalize the application requests based on the nature of the request but in any case, no later than 30 (thirty) days in accordance with the article 13 of the Law. In case the process bears certain costs, the tariff specified by the Personal Data Protection Authority shall be applied accordingly. In case of rejection of the request, the justification of the rejection or the endeavors performed in case of fulfilment of the request shall be justified in written or on electronic means.
Yayla Bakliyat reserves the right to update this “Clarification Text on Protection of Personal Data” within the framework of amendments to be performed on the applicable legislation or within the data protection processes.