- 2 water glass of Legurme boiled chickpeas
- 5 tablespoons of tahini
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 dessert spoon of sweet paprika
- 4 branches of parsley
Chop the garlic into small pieces. Mix boiled chickpeas, tahini, garlic, fresh squeezed lemon juice, water, olive oil, cumin and salt with the help of a food processor or blender until it becomes creamy.
Spread the hummus mixture on the serving plate, make a light hole in the middle.
Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan and fry the sweet paprika. Pour hot oil over hummus and garnish with parsley leaves and serve.
Enjoy your meal.