- 1 water glass of Legurme wheat for Ashura
- 2 medium roasted chili pepper
- 2 large pickled gherkins
- 5 tablespoons of boiled corn
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 2 branches of spring onions
- 6 pieces of crushed walnut
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
Soak a water glass of wheat in the evening. Boil the wheat that you strained next day. After it soften, strain and let it cool.
Add fine chopped parsley, dill and spring onion to the boiled wheat. Add chili pepper, pickled gherkin, corn and walnuts too.
Add lemon juice, salt and olive oil and mix them. Serve with pomegranate over it.
Enjoy your meal.